- 1 Can you put candy in lip gloss?
- 2 How do you make edible chocolate lip balm?
- 3 Can you put sprinkles in lip gloss?
- 4 How do I add flavor to my lip gloss?
- 5 How do you make clear lip gloss at home?
- 6 Can you put food coloring in lip gloss?
- 7 Can you put cocoa powder in lip balm?
- 8 How do you make homemade fruit lip balm?
Can you put candy in lip gloss?
Step 1. In a glass or metal bowl (NOT plastic) mix together one gummy bear or Starburst in the color of your choice, and add a bit of Vaseline and some Chapstick about the same size as your candy. The equal portions will make the lipstick texture perfect.
How do you make edible chocolate lip balm?
- Melt the cocoa butter in the microwave.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- You may have to microwave the mixture again for a few seconds.
- Add vitamin E and oil.
- Note: Vitamin E is a natural preservative.
- Stir very well, or the lip balm will turn out lumpy.
- Pour into a small container.
Can you put sprinkles in lip gloss?
– Add 1 teaspoon of sugar sprinkles. – Carefully scoop the product into the empty lip balm container. Let the mixture harden in the containers. You can put them in the fridge to speed up the process.
How do I add flavor to my lip gloss?
Add some of these ingredients to your lip gloss making supplies and make your own beauty blend:
- Essential oils such as orange, peppermint, cinnamon, rose, lemon, grapefruit, lavender, and vanilla.
- Cocoa or shea butter.
- Wild cards like Kool-Aid mix and chocolate.
How do you make clear lip gloss at home?
Lip Gloss with Beeswax
- 4 tablespoons (59 mL) of grape-seed oil or olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of coconut oil.
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of cocoa butter or shea butter.
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of cosmetic-grade beeswax.
- 3 vitamin E capsules.
- Essential oil (optional)
- Lipstick for color (optional)
Can you put food coloring in lip gloss?
Food coloring is safe on your lips. It will stain your skin or lips for a few days in that color. Pour the lip balm mixture into it.
Can you put cocoa powder in lip balm?
You will also need 5 lip balm tubes. Place coconut oil, cacao butter, and beeswax in the top of a double boiler. Warm over low heat until melted. Once melted, add cacao powder and whisk to combine.
How do you make homemade fruit lip balm?
- Add cocoa butter, coconut oil, beeswax and almond oil to a double boiler over medium heat.
- Stir the mixture frequently until it melts and then remove it from heat.
- Add lime essential oil and stir.
- Transfer the lip balm into jars or tins, and let it cool before you put on the lid.