- 1 Can you refill lip balm tubes?
- 2 How do you clean and reuse lip balm tubes?
- 3 How do you fill an empty lip balm tube?
- 4 What can I do with empty lip balm containers?
- 5 How do you sterilize a lip balm container?
- 6 How do you clean a lip balm tray?
- 7 How do you remove lip balm from a tube?
- 8 How do you make old Eos lip balm?
- 9 Is Eos lip balm eco friendly?
- 10 What do you do with expired blush?
- 11 How do you remove the last bit of chapstick?
- 12 Can you remelt lip balm?
Can you refill lip balm tubes?
If you have old chapstick/lip balm tubes that are empty laying around, then you can use an eye dropper to fill them back up, or you can try and pour them if you’re feeling adventurous or like to clean. I actually kind of want these since they’re really cute.
How do you clean and reuse lip balm tubes?
Lip Balm Tubes: To clean your lip balm tubes, simply wind the tube until the bottom comes all the way up and wipe residual balm off with a q-tip or paper towel. Toss into a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes until excess balm melts out (our tubes are BPA + BPS FREE so no need to worry about leaching chemicals!).
How do you fill an empty lip balm tube?
Just insert your lip balm tubes into the filling tray and pour your liquid balm ingredients across the top. (It’s a lot like filling an ice cube tray.) When your tubes are full, let the solution harden and then return to scrape off the extra and release the individual lip balm tubes.
What can I do with empty lip balm containers?
6 Things to Do with Empty Lip Balm Tubes
- Make Your Own Lip Balm. Homemade lip balms.
- Carry Jewelry. Store jewelry in old lip balm tubes.
- Hide Money! Store cash discreetly in old lip balm tubes.
- Create a Seasoning Shaker. Salt and Pepper shaker in a lip balm tube.
- Make a Mini Sewing Kit.
- Use in Arts & Crafts Projects.
How do you sterilize a lip balm container?
Sterilize your lip balm containers by wiping them down with rubbing alcohol. We don’t want buggies in the balm. Put glass measuring cup or beaker in a pan of water on the stove and heat over low heat. Do not add so much water that the beaker or measuring cup tends to float.
How do you clean a lip balm tray?
Here’s the secret to cleaning those oily, waxy, messy containers. Gather up some of your old melt and poursoap scraps and melt them in the same container that contains your lip balm residue. Once it’s melted, swirl the hot soap around in the waxy container (try and touch all of the waxy spots).
How do you remove lip balm from a tube?
Place your mostly-empty lip gloss tubes standing upright in the mug of hot water. (They should be sealed tightly so the H2O doesn’t contaminate the products.) After 10 minutes, the gloss on the sides of the tubes should have settled to the bottom. Now remove the gloss from the package.
How do you make old Eos lip balm?
DIY Lip Balm Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil.
- Old lipstick.
- 1 Vitamin E liquid capsule.
- 1 drop of your favorite essential oil for scent (I LOVE this lavender flavor)
- 2 teaspoons grated Beeswax.
- Your used EOS containers or other lip gloss container.
Is Eos lip balm eco friendly?
EOS lip balm is 95 percent organic, 100 percent natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
What do you do with expired blush?
You can use your loose powder or foundation in art and craftwork. Sprinkling some foundation powder on the painting you recently made will help it gain some shine. You can also use your liquid or cream foundation in other parts of the body if it has expired recently. Do not use it if it got wasted ages ago.
How do you remove the last bit of chapstick?
Step 1: Cut one fuzzy end off a Q-tip, then use that freshly trimmed end to scoop the remaining lipstick out of the tube and into a small, empty container. Step 2: Point a hair dryer on low at the container to slowly melt the lipstick, being sure to keep the dryer at least ten inches away.
Can you remelt lip balm?
One of the great things about making lip balm is that it’s almost impossible to mess up! You can always remelt it and add more ingredients until you are satisfied with the final product.