Can you make labels with Silhouette Cameo?
Adding vinyl labels or monograms around your home helps to maintain order and it looks so pretty, too! And you aren’t restricted to only using vinyl! The Silhouette Cameo 3 can cut a variety of materials: paper, cardstock, heat transfer material, vellum, temporary tattoo paper, fabric, and more.
How do I make stickers with my Silhouette Cameo?
So get extra excited and let’s dive into the process!
- Step 1: Design Your Stickers.
- Step 2: Open and Setup Silhouette Studio.
- Step 3: Design The Sticker Sheet.
- Step 4: Create Cutting Lines.
- Step 5: Print the stickers.
- Step 6: Upload The Paper To Silhouette.
- Step 7: Set Cutting Settings.
How do you use silhouette sticker paper?
Load the sticker paper onto the cutting mat. From the Cut Style window select Silhouette Clear Printable Sticker Paper from the Material Type and adjust the blade to the recommended setting. Send the stickers to cut. I had to use my hook tool to peel the stickers up off the backing.