- 1 How big is a lip balm container?
- 2 How do you sterilize a lip balm container?
- 3 How much does a lip balm tube hold?
- 4 How do you make sugar lip scrub?
- 5 How do you make lipsticks?
- 6 How do you reuse empty lip balm tubes?
- 7 How do you reuse a lip gloss container?
- 8 How do you remove the last bit of chapstick?
How big is a lip balm container?
Cosmetic containers for lip balm, solid perfume and other body products. Compact and contemporary, these little white plastic jars with white lids have a 0.25 ounce capacity, and measure 1 1/8′ in diameter and 1′ tall.
How do you sterilize a lip balm container?
If you’re going to use the containers immediately, I recommend popping them into a fresh pot of boiling water for five minutes, to completely sterilize them.
How much does a lip balm tube hold?
They hold about 0.15 ounces of lip balm.
How do you make sugar lip scrub?
1. HONEY-SUGAR LIP SCRUB
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with two teaspoons of sugar.
- Massage the mixture into your lips and leave for 10 minutes or so.
- Remove with the help of a wet face washer.
How do you make lipsticks?
- Melt the oil, butter and waxes in a double boiler on low heat until melted.
- Add the colorant, mix well.
- Pour in the empty lipstick tube as explained above.
- Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Unmold as per instructions.
- Use within one year.
How do you reuse empty lip balm tubes?
6 Things to Do with Empty Lip Balm Tubes
- Make Your Own Lip Balm. Homemade lip balms.
- Carry Jewelry. Store jewelry in old lip balm tubes.
- Hide Money! Store cash discreetly in old lip balm tubes.
- Create a Seasoning Shaker. Salt and Pepper shaker in a lip balm tube.
- Make a Mini Sewing Kit.
- Use in Arts & Crafts Projects.
How do you reuse a lip gloss container?
Empty tins can be refilled with homemade lip balms or lip tints. Just melt down a little coconut oil or beeswax, add a dye of your preference (like beet juice, or even non-toxic melted crayons), and pour into the clean tin.
How do you remove the last bit of chapstick?
Step 1: Cut one fuzzy end off a Q-tip, then use that freshly trimmed end to scoop the remaining lipstick out of the tube and into a small, empty container. Step 2: Point a hair dryer on low at the container to slowly melt the lipstick, being sure to keep the dryer at least ten inches away.