- 1 How do you use paper lip balm tubes?
- 2 How do you fill a homemade lip balm tube?
- 3 How do you use cardboard lip balm?
- 4 How do you make zero waste lip balm?
- 5 What temperature do you pour lip balm at?
- 6 How can I make my Chapstick eco friendly?
- 7 How do you make lip balm in bulk?
- 8 How do you clean and reuse lip balm tubes?
- 9 Can you reuse lip gloss tubes?
How do you use paper lip balm tubes?
These tubes are as easy to use as standard lip balm tubes. Just remove the lid and push the lip balm from the cardboard tray at the bottom of the tube. Made of high quality hard kraft paper, the storage tube is sturdy and durable.
How do you fill a homemade lip balm tube?
Just insert your lip balm tubes into the filling tray and pour your liquid balm ingredients across the top. (It’s a lot like filling an ice cube tray.) When your tubes are full, let the solution harden and then return to scrape off the extra and release the individual lip balm tubes.
How do you use cardboard lip balm?
✔ EASY TO USE – These tubes are just as easy to use as standard lip balm tubes. Simply remove the cap, push up the lip balm from the paperboard disk at the bottom of the tube, and then apply to lips! It’s that easy!
How do you make zero waste lip balm?
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- 1 1/2 tablespoon almond oil.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of beeswax (carnauba wax for vegans)
- 2 tablespoons of rose petal powder (optional)
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil (optional – you can also choose another scent if you like)
What temperature do you pour lip balm at?
Let your lip balm cool to around 140-145° F before pouring so it suspends evenly.
How can I make my Chapstick eco friendly?
Eco Friendly Make Up: Lip Balm Recipe
- 1 tbsp beeswax.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- ½ tsp honey.
- 2 vitamin E capsules.
- 3 drops of an essential oil of your choice.
How do you make lip balm in bulk?
How Do You Make Natural Lip Balm?
- 1 part cocoa butter (or shea butter) +
- 2 parts beeswax +
- 3 parts oil. This is what I call my “1-2-3” formula and it can be used to make any size batch! You simply melt these three ingredients together and then pour it into empty lip balm containers.
How do you clean and reuse lip balm tubes?
Lip Balm Tubes: To clean your lip balm tubes, simply wind the tube until the bottom comes all the way up and wipe residual balm off with a q-tip or paper towel. Toss into a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes until excess balm melts out (our tubes are BPA + BPS FREE so no need to worry about leaching chemicals!).
Can you reuse lip gloss tubes?
You may think that old lipstick tubes seem like a throw-away item as soon as you finish the lipstick, but think again! After they are cleaned, these tubes can be recycled to hold Q-tips, bobby pins, or toothpicks. Perfect to throw in your purse! Recycle or upcycle, but keep those containers out of the landfill!