How do you make ribbon lip balm holders?
Instructions for Making the Ribbon Chap Stick Holder
- Cut the ribbon to length.
- Thread one end of the ribbon through the swivel clip.
- Turn up a ¼” hem, and press in place.
- On the opposite end (bottom), turn up a 1″ hem and press in place.
- Stitch both hems.
- Fold the bottom up toward the swivel end forming a 2¼” pocket.
What can I sew for beginners?
40 Beginner Sewing Projects That Anyone Can Pull Off
- Fruit Slice Pillows.
- Rainbow Snowflake Pillow.
- DIY Plush Cactus Decor.
- DIY Felt Fox Purse.
- DIY Gift Card Holder.
- Corduroy Bean Bags.
- Quick-sew Drawstring Storage Bag.
- DIY Doll’s Bed Mattress.
Does Target have lip gloss tubes?
Blossom Moisturizing Lip Gloss Tube – 3pk/0.9 Fl Oz: Target.
How big should a Chapstick Holder be?
Proper size: Each chapstick holder (not including metal clip) measures 3.94 x 1.57 inch/ 10 x 4 cm, fit for most standard diameter lip balms and lipsticks, easy to put in and take out lip balm or lipstick, difficult to fall out, convenient for you to store and carry.